• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 goes deer hunting

DeadParrot

Sat my new blind on the M1101 for this season. Plans are to put the blind on a stand once I find a good spot in the 30 or so acres of woods on my place. The woods are a part of the Cross Timbers forest and pretty hard to scout when the leaves are on. What isn't trees is often vines with spines or ones that include the term 'poison' in their name. The trailer gets it up enough to clear the grass. The dark areas have hatches that open. The other sides are painted to match the outside of the blind.

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hopefully yours wasn't dragging around his dead cousin like the one in Kentucky they are calling the 2 headed deer.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sat my new blind on the M1101 for this season. Plans are to put the blind on a stand once I find a good spot in the 30 or so acres of woods on my place. The woods are a part of the Cross Timbers forest and pretty hard to scout when the leaves are on. What isn't trees is often vines with spines or ones that include the term 'poison' in their name. The trailer gets it up enough to clear the grass. The dark areas have hatches that open. The other sides are painted to match the outside of the blind.
I hope your hunt went well, but I just can't shake the mental images that I have used similar buildings way up North when running water type plumbing was not available. Perhaps you might fit two of those buildings on the trailer, so you might never need to leave during hunting season.

(my humor hides my jealousy that I didn't get to hunt this year.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks