• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not too sure where to ask this... but since I hang out here the most...

spankybear

Thank you kindly sir...

Now I know what the love child of a HMMWV and a M151 looks like... Somewhere a long the lines the M422 also had a fling too...

The question is will this be crushed or released.? At least the USMC has a better track record of releasing stuff....

Thanks again!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
They are Demil code C as of right now so it is possible. Most of them are less than 10yrs old as well.

coachgeo

Aren't they basically heavy duty UTV? Are they Kawasaki powered?

update.. further reading..... they are more like a diesel powered suzuki Samurai with no skin and a roll cage . Not street legal?

Last edited:

spankybear

Aren't they basically heavy duty UTV? Are they Kawasaki powered?

update.. further reading..... they are more like a diesel powered suzuki Samurai with no skin and a roll cage . Not street legal?
Like I said... Love child of the m998 and the m151 and a M422 as the old step dad

aleigh

Can you imagine taking that thing to the DMV haha, and people thought the HMMWVs were bad...

It kind of looks a bit to me like what would have happened if they had done another Jeep iteration with the light scout concept rather than go up to the HMMWV. My Civilian jeep can hardly carry anything though so I understand. I always thought it was funny that we made Jeeps heavier and heavier and safer and safer and all the DOT regs until now people just buy Polaris' etc instead and tag them under loopholes. There will always be a market for something small, light, fast, dangerous, and fun...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks