• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part #'s for blinkers and brake lights

Barrman

The -20P and -30P manuals have the GM part number for every component on the vehicle.

However, for the brake light bulb and the front blinker bulb. 1157 is the number of the bulb. All single filament bulbs are 1156 and dual filament bulbs are 1157. The front ones will have letters after the number due to them having the amber coloring. I have 1157NA in one of my trucks and 2057NA in another because that is what was on the shelf when I needed bulbs.

I didn't look in the manual myself to answer your question. I just wrote what has worked for me in several trucks.

Another option is any parts store or website will have listings for a 1985 Chevy Blazer. Same thing as the M1009 with regards to service lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks