• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Returning member from tn

Mudderfudder7402

It's been at least six years since I was a member but don't remember my old account . Glad to be back hope to find and buy a mv soon. Coming at you from middle Tennessee.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Welcome back. What type of MV are you looking to get? We have deuces, M809 and M939 5 tons and some LMTV's in Cookeville and Memphis.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mudderfudder! Welcome, and that's a great screen name!

Welcome home! I'm new to the area and I hope to visit your state sometime in the coming spring. If you have any great spots to visit in your area, please mention them so I can bring the family up that way.

Rick

Mudderfudder7402

Thanks Rick that was the name of an old jeep of mine. When you hit tn in spring check out the trace parkway.
It runs from nashville tn all the way to the bottom of Mississippi. Peaceful quiet and beautiful. If you like wheeling there is wheeling in the country in Lawrenceburg tn and wooly in hoenwald tn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks