• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

831a has a home now.

kendive

Well after troubleshooting and testing the 831a it's finally in place at our cabin in the woods. Wife and I leveled some blocks and glued them together with construction adhesive it's solid as a rock and wow what a difference in sound levels when it's not running on a trailer.

This is up at our property around 21 acres about 10 miles north of our house. I use it mainly to shoot on. I have a 200 yard shooting range setup.

The cabin is just a 12x24 insulated shed still in progress but coming along nicely. Setting up solar and will have the 831a also. Leaving it setup for 120VAC I have no need for 240. We have a well but I opted for a 120 pump easier to run with small gensets. I run it alot with my Honda 2000i.

You can see the 802a setting next to the cabin also but it will be for the house and setting up a spot for it now.

Here are some pics.

Here is a video of it running up on the blocks. I have batteries in it now so no more pull starts. :)

I also did put hardware cloth all over the holes so no more little critters getting in there dining on the wires...

https://youtu.be/9u7CtrsjAAw

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks