• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Add a new one to the list.

Kwaligura

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in eastern Ohio where a big part of the oil and gas boom is in swing. Just got ahold of some condensate from a natural gas well. Added it to my used motor oil, transmission fluid, diesel fuel, gasoline, 2 stroke mix and filtered cooking oil. Runs pretty good.

Dock Rocker

If you mess around with condensate you better be VERY careful. If you don’t know proper handling procedures please start reading. That stuff can cause major issues if you don’t treat it right.

I personally know two hands that are no longer with us because they got complacent with it doing transfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelypip

Ah, drip. Yeah, folks have burnt 'drip' in vehicles for a long time. As the vehicles get more highly engineered, it gets to be a worse and worse idea. A multifuel will burn it, but do be careful - the surprises can be deadly. It's also illegal in some places. Because of the smell, it's not like nobody will know you're burning drip.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK guys I live in a state that in now only behind Texas in oil production (ND) and I have never heard of CONDENSATE? without sounding to dumb and if it were in a TM I would never ask BUT what is it and where does it come from?

Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks