• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

803a Saw Some Use Last Night

rogpike

Mini Ice storm in Western Kentucky. Bought unit Sept 2017. Sleeps inside in my basement garage. Pushed it out, hooked to house, fired it up and went back to bed. Wife didn't even know power went out. We were back on the grid when I woke up this morning.

Fuel gauge not working. Gonna have to troubleshoot that.

Bmxenbrett

Its a wonderfull thing isnt it. Quiet and efficient power at the turn of a key. No clogged carbs and no jugs and jugs of gas to feed it.

Mine came home after errands once and i had the house running on the 802. She fired up the electric oven and the washing machine and didnt even know...thats how i knew the 802 was enough for our needs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks