• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2018 - November VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Another close one this month as well. Thank you all for voting for my mad scientist 5 ton and for voting for the other folks that participated.

sandcobra164

Jeeze no love for the M35s, seems like just about every month a unique one gets it.
I think there is still love for the M35's, you got 3 more votes than my M923. I say as long as you keep up the maintenance and keep them on the road you're a Winner each day while I'm brushing my teeth! I'm thankful that life has blessed me the opportunity to participate with all of you fine people in this hobby. A highly modified M923 won this month but I say it's well deserved. I've learned alot from him because of his useful posts on this forum about working on his truck and the conversion to a NTC-400 / Cat 7155 / HEMMT Transfer Case swap. Simp has way more blood underneath his truck from scraped knuckles than I have oil in my crankcase. Congrats Simp, I'll try again next month along with Mrmag1.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks