• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 New Process 203 Transfer Cases

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a stash of these anywhere? They used to be plentiful and cheap.
Not seen any in a while. While it's not a parts wanted thread, I need to make sure one is available before I move with a tranny purchase.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, that helps. More info. I've obtained a gasser NV4500 and the adapter to install it in place of my SM465. The 4500 is a 23 spline output. I'm looking to get just the range box to save on shipping. Would like to build a 203/205 doubler. Now that I know I can find one, I'm going to pick away at this.

michigandon

There was a guy on Ramcharger Central up in VA selling depot rebuilt ones a few years ago. Dunno if he has any left or not. I drove up there and snagged one.

I have two of them here, but they're both "cores". One has a stretched chain and wants to jump out of gear, the other racked up two many miles driven in "HI LOC" with the front driveshaft off, and now it has a bad "clunk" in it when you take you foot off the gas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks