• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV drive in

Masspilot

Just throwing this out there if and who would be interested in a drive in some time next year over a long weekend to try and get together owners of LMTV's and LMTV overland campers.

coachgeo

define "Drive In"

otherwise massively agree. Maybe we could twist Wes Simpson's arm to do some demo's such as tire breakdown and other similar tricks.

Masspilot

Fined a central location that we could all meet or set up something for different areas of the country and those in the area could attend and as always all are welcome

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you think enough of our FMTV's could make it to some central point? ha ha.

I'm all for a gathering, TN and KY being not too far apart.

Masspilot

It would be cool there are a bunch of us that live around here like to start picking everyones brain and put something together

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Do the Route 66 convoy with all the other military trucks. There just aren't alot of LMTV owners in a real close area like all the 5 tons and deuces on the east side of atlanta where the GA rally is.

I can always carry an LMTV or FMTV on my trailer faster than they can drive:driver:

Masspilot

I was thinking somewhere In the surrounding area I'm going to talk to a few people that I know that would host the event. So somewhere around Louisville KY of course all are welcome it's going to be open to all. Anyone interested in possibly putting this together with me lls pm me

Mart1413

Just got a new (to me / very used) 1079. I’m in northern Florida (Pensacola) and interested in a drive in or meeting up with any other lmtv owners in the region.
Any other owners in that area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks