• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS is working!!!

Ohiobenz

Supporting Vendor
Thanks to @NV555 for a new controller harness, @Steinmeister for a 60psi controller, @FMTV-Parts for the working PCU.
All in all this was worth the diagnostics!
1) The PCU had a sticking valve. Seals were dry rotted so removal in order to clean the valve was ok, but no seals available.
2. The harness from the controller had a broken wire. Wiggling the cable at the plug made lights flash on the controller.
3. The controller itself has some issues. No flashing lights, but when switched to Sand it doesn't deflate. The M1083? 60psi controller was an upgrade plus fixed the problem.

Now, the last problem is the left rear wheel... it doesn't inflate, so I'm guessing a stuck wheel valve?

20181118_114801.jpg

319cssb

Check to see if someone put a core in the valve stem.
And check if there is a banjo bolt being used instead of a bolt.
i had both on my front wheel. A valve core behind the tire fitting and a straight bolt , where a banjo bolt should be

aleigh

What I really meant is does anyone know a part # of a cross-ref, the last time I checked the parts spreadsheet it wasn't in there. If it's so common I can walk one into NAPA though and frown at them until they give me another one I'll do that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks