• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936A2 wrecker

mt rancher

New to a lot of this stuff! What is involved in doing away with the tire inflation system and going to regular tires and rims? Thanks mt rancher

Last edited by a moderator:

pontiac62

New to a lot of this stuff! What is involved in doing away with the tire inflation system and going to regular tires and rims? Thanks mt rancher
I think you mean M936A2 wrecker. The M36A2 is a extra long bed deuce and 1/2.

Personally haven’t done this. Someone with the knowledge will chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man of few words

M1081 LVAD

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
You can keep your regular wheels. You can simply unplug the CTIS controller and it will not work. If you want to go to dual type tires you would need to remove the fittings in the rear hubs and get a 3/4" or 5/8" boss plug this will block the hub off flush in the rear for easier tire on and off.

In the front you just find a rubber plug and stick it in the hold for the air to pass thru in the hub on the outer flange. You then remove the inside plug from the spindle and put a pipe plug in it or simply just leave the lines hooked up.

Air should not flow to them if the CTIS controller is not hooked up.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Dont get too cold out there in Jordan. I don't miss traipsing all over out there chasing antelope! Used to love hunting mule deer up on the south side of the Ft. Peck though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks