• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AZ: Registering vehical to alternative address

rtadams89

Hoping someone who has successfully done this in AZ can help me out. I have 3 vehicles. 2 of those are parked in the garage of my main residence (the license on my driver's license). The third vehicle is parked at a secondary residence, in a different county, about 4 hours away. Right now, all of my vehicle registrations include my primary residence address. Is there a way to change the 3rd vehicle's registration to show my secondary residence address, or do I have to have all my vehicles registered to the same address?

Why am I asking here instead of asking the MVD? Well I have called the MVD 3 times now; each time I am told I can change the registration address of my vehicle on the servicearizona website without affecting my other vehicles. Yet, I cannot actually find a way to do this on the website, and every help document I find on the site seems to indicate it is not possible. I'm just looking for someone that has successfully done this to let me know it's possible, if it is...

rtadams89

Appreciate the response. If you have time, would you mind seeing if you can find the place to do it? The only link I find that references changing an address only lets me change my residential address.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, but I only have my phone with me and their website doesn't have full functionality using a phone.

It'll be weeks to months before I'm back in front of a PC.

The DMV has these little kiosks in their offices that will also be able to do it.

(Calling is almost always a waste of time. Five calls will get you five mutually exclusive answers to any questions)

rtadams89

For anyone that may stumble upon this post, I was able to get this done, but had to call in. The local office couldn't figure it out (they could only change all my vehicles & DL) and the website doesn't seem to offer this option (also could onyl change all my vehicles & DL). The first "tier 2" person I spoke to on the phone knew exactly what to do and got it done in about 5 minutes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks