• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New m1031 owner returning after several years

Garagefull

IMG_20180915_190258513.jpg. As it says,new to me truck.Genset works perfectly.Returning member after several years.Switched hobbies for a few years and always seem to come back to a good heavy duty truck.

Keith_J

NICE! 4" lift over 35s? Got mine back on the road after 18 months thanks to divorce and medical issues with parents. Had to de-varnish the injection pump, install Air Lift on the rear and new 33s all around.

Why Air Lift? Tools. Lots of tools. Miller Dynasty 200 DX with full kit of welding tools like 12" and 8" C-clamps, a set of 25 foot tow chains in 3/8 and 5/8" sizes. Air impact tools, full 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 sockets, argon, oxygen and acetylene plus Victor 100 gas setup. It was sagging bad, probably from towing a tandem for a combined weight of 16,800 pounds without use of a weight distributing hitch.

So I also put a Class V hitch on it which can take a WD hitch too. Its looking good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks