• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Revived old member

4jfk

Hello friends,
I'm an old member who just took a long sabbatical. Lol. I'm finally hooking up my dump on my deuce. I'm needing a few parts. Linkage and brackets, and an auxiliary unit for my existing PTO. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

4jfk

I'm converting it sir. I have the PTO, winch handle, but no bracket to mount it to, and I have the original valve, pump on the self-contained bed tank. Thanks

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The PTO rear output is hard to find. It may be easier to get a transfer case PTO, or if your aren’t planning on having a PTO winch, just drive the pump off the front output. I’ve done it both ways, if you need more info.

Edit- I see in your other post where you have a factory pump and valve. You’ll probably have to use a rear output PTO unless you modify your existing pump. I don’t know what to tell you, but good luck finding a rear output.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks