• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer ID Info

fasttruck

Might be something the engineers would have to either haul lumber or bridge sections on. It is old judging from the style of the taillight. The length of the drawbar ahead of the body implies some kind of long load.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I had a similar one a few years back, but the drawbar was round tube instead of square. Mine was officially called "Trailer 2 wheel utility pole type 2.5ton". Mine didn't have a build date on the dataplate but one date on it said 1951. There are pics of similar ones on the g503 website. There's one more like mine in a museum somewhere with m2 assault boats on it.
IMG_1374.jpgIMG_1456.jpgIMG_1376.jpgIMG_1377.jpgIMG_1378.jpgIMG_1476.jpg

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
how do you adjust it? looking to pick it up on friday
On yours it looks like the pin is right where the single beam meets the two supports. Mine had clamps that screwed down as well but I don't see them on yours.
Block the wheels then drive forward and back until it lines up again. Hopefully it was greased well. Mine was welded shut for some reason so I had to do quite a bit of cutting to get it to full length.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks