• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 studebaker m108 for sale

bas5075

the cable is broke but i have ball that goes on the end, i will let it go for $2700 or it's going to go on ebay at the end of this week

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's actually a pretty sound example of an M108. Looks to be missing only the work lights on the cab and the front outriggers. I hope one of our members can save this truck.

dc3coyote

I would buy it but I will not have the money for a few weeks, and you seem to want the cash soon. Guess I will wait till the next one comes along. Maybe a bit farther south too

Cooltex24

Hey Guys,
Is there anyone around him who could store this for me for a couple of months until I can work out a time to come get it?
Thanks.
Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks