• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What would a LMTV completed run? Pic enclosed Also where do you find the hood racks

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just called Acela and their trucks start at $100,000 and go up from that depending on what your needs are. We have personal experience with Acela (and made a video about it)

If we had it to do over we would not think twice about buying one as we have way more than $100,000.00 invested in Brutus already and spent way to much time getting all the projects done.

This is just our opinion and is not for everyone and that's certainly ok, the bottom line is we all have very cool trucks no matter the condition or build and we enjoy them :)

Cheers
Seth
Hi Seth, could you please estimate a dollars spent ratio: truck chassis/living quarters ? I'd like to get a sense of how much resources the LMTV chassis alone will consume, without the expedition stuff.

Masspilot

I am in the process of finishing up our RV if you like you can give me a call pm me and I can send you my number.

SteveIMG_20181129_164447.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks