• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Haspin

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm gonna push for the weekend of the 7th(June), cause that's when I'm off this year. Hows that look for everyone else?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's always the second weekend in June............what is the 7th, 8th and 9th?

77 AMG

I'm IN! Looking forward to meeting some more folks, this time, a bit more, um, local. KAMO was neat, but, a little bit of a drive from Eastern Kentucky. (I'm going back this year, anyway)

TrueSoldier33

I really want to go but my m1009 rear battery isn’t charging anymore and this all started happening when I caused a spark from the voltage gauge when removing it and forgetting to unplug the battery’s. The voltage gauge touched the metal on inside of the truck 😢

Gramps

Hopefully I can make it. Would really like to meet some other owners. Just hope the 6.2 doesn't blow up in the meantime

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Plenty of time yet, hope you all can get your tucks sorted out on hold them together, so we can see you there!

TrueSoldier33, you still in Chicago?

Gramps, what part of Indiana you from?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks