• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Haspin

TheRainbowBoxer

Sorry this is a few days late LOL

Stretch44875 and I made it home Sunday after a bus breakdown on 270E within sight of my 71N exit in Columbus.
The steel fuel supply line from the filter to the injection pump cracked and donated an 8th of my fuel tank to the highway, and the bus had almost zero power. Made it out of traffic to the breakdown lane without issue.

My buddy Jordan was ahead of us by a bit. He turned around and brought us 5 gallons of diesel, and he and Stretch were able to temporarily replace the cracked line with a piece of hose, allowing us to make it home without a tow.

Everything's pressure washed and put away. Bus is cleaned out. Looking forward to seeing everyone again in a year.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
As always, it was great to see you guys again! Sorry to hear about the problem with the fuel lines, it always sucks to be worn out from an event and have to fix your ride in addition to being tired.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
It got pretty muddy Sunday morning leaving as it had rained all night and morning. They had to hook 4 mowers up to the front in order to get it all the way up!

(Just kidding about the mowers)

Last edited:

gimpyrider

Chris talked me into registering, so please be patient while I screw up attaching the pics and videos.

We had an absolute blast at the Haspin rally. Everyone we met was really welcoming and I wanted to personally thank everyone for showing us such a good time. I'll apologize in advance for my loud mouth in the videos (if I can ever figure out how to attach them), but rambling on is clearly my thing.

Attachments

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about the last weekend in September, I think that’s near typical for fall Haspin?

Isn’t GA rally in the middle of October?

eagle4g63

Well too much has kept me from the summer rally...however I am going to make this, even if I just have to drive my regular truck there.

I really miss being at the rallies....

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can smell the mud around the corner. Coming up quick and I'm getting a little excited.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks