• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Haspin

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm from New Palestine. Just east of Indy if you've never heard of it
Yep, I know where New Pal is. Quite a few good members right around you. Start a intro thread with your location and some pictures of your truck, they might chime in.

Hope to see you at Haspin! I’m close and can usually lend support, or a tow if you do beak something. As well as many other good members that are always willing to jump in a fix something.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was digging through some old photos and found some from the 2005 Haspin Rally! What a ragtag bunch we were!
Thanks for sharing those pics, Chris.

You assert the past tense with "What a ragtag bunch we WERE!"

UH.... Have you looked at any recent photos??? I'm not sure anybody's lost their ragtag, it's just been aging some.

roflroflroflrofl

Sevin7

I’ll be there. I’ll transferring during that time (Norfolk to Norfolk; not moving across country or anything) so I’ll already be on leave. Trying to talk the wife (and kids) into coming as well, but we’ll see. I’m sure at least one of the kids will be there too even if she doesn’t come.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won't be making the rally this year. I'm moving to Utah in a few weeks, and am trying to sell my MV's to help with the move. It's been fun, 'yall, but I wont be able to lead any trail runs this time around!

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won't be making the rally this year. I'm moving to Utah in a few weeks, and am trying to sell my MV's to help with the move. It's been fun, 'yall, but I wont be able to lead any trail runs this time around!
Well good luck on your new adventures I wish you the best and you could always join us at Haspin without a vehicle

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well good luck on your new adventures I wish you the best and you could always join us at Haspin without a vehicle

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks, MAA! If you need something more dependable than your land rover my M1009 is for sale...;)

I hope to make another rally some day but it probably wont be this one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks