• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Haspin

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was planing on going up Thursday through Sunday, but got real busy and will likely have to tap out on this one. I will be around the farm and can come up and help if anyone gets in a jam though. Have the tools, equipment and trailers to handle just about anything. What vehicles are you all bringing out?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'll be there with the girlfriend and our mowers. My deuce needs a transmission and I haven't had any time to build one. I'd like to get there fri evening but make no promises.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason and I will only be there for Saturday and I will be bringing the M35a3. If Jason's friend is able to come, he will be able to bring his Humvee and M923a2.

Last edited:

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I plan on coming Saturday but depending on work determines what time I havent fixed the deuce but I'll just fill up the axle with gear oil and pray.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
By the way anyone have some 33 or 35 in tires 16r? Bought a new trail rig project and need tires

Wire Fox

I volunteered to help a guy clean up his old man's house. Side perk is that I get to pick out some sweet military surplus he has for very little money. If we finish early, I'll head down for Saturday evening to ride along with some of you and will probably stay the night.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Wire Fox

bro we got to get your truck going

Everyone come up to my place Sunday morning. We'll pull my transmission, build it with the best parts between the two that I have and the parts kit, then reinstall that bad boy. :haha:

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have any axle boots and seals for a deuce for sale? Need to get mine done.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Always good to see other green iron addicts! As we found out, 24v to ground will melt battery terminals quick!

Just a heads up to everyone, a battery lead to the starter ended up getting pinched in a motor mount. It blew up a battery and melted the terminal off another. I will certainly be checking the cables in my deuce when I have time off work! If you take your truck offroad or just want to keep an eye on things for safety, check your cables once in a while!

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haha yes was a great eye opener. Was neat to see that battery explode. I think it happened when I went up that hill. I am pretty sure I flexed the frame really hard and even noticed my hood popped out of the hooks. Thank you all for the help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks