• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1025A2's who bought one of the 8

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like the Go Dov chapter in these truck's lives may be over, Eastern Surplus & Equipment ( a supporter of this site ) just bought (the remaining?) 60 of these ... Good luck Dave! Quite a commitment.

gem1410

Good for Dave--If you buy them wholesale for around $4000 each or less thats a good deal--shipping and title work could be another $400 each--better then money sitting in a money market at 1% interest

Crapgame

I got a refund on my original Lot#48 $14,000 Buy It Now, got two runners off a non-published list of GMV in a direct sale organized for a 30 truck lot, $4000 each plus the fees on each truck. Granted, they butchered the B Pillar Turret Support Tubes, sheared them with the Volunteer Fire Dept's extraction tool, totally unusable for anything.

One truck still had maintenance notes from 2018 written in chalk under the hood from when HQ/Support Company did Q services on the truck.

I got one truck that had the round tubing Military Systems Group Assault Cargo Rails, the other with the more common corrugated cargo panel enclosure.

About a hundred bolt and other holes throughout the truck, many of which we will never know what they were for. Especially 3each 7/8" ID holes with a hex nut shadow around them, about 14.375" center to center in a tripod configuration in the back seat footwells, just weird shit like that.

cruzinz28

Well... i can solve that last mystery... 6 of these special "nuts" helped support the rear of this original skid plate that ran from front to back on these GMV Trucks. I'll post pictures later this week when I get one up on the truck. I believe this installs over the front foot-well armor plate... stay tuned...

Attachments

Crapgame

Well... i can solve that last mystery... 6 of these special "nuts" helped support the rear of this original skid plate that ran from front to back on these GMV Trucks. I'll post pictures later this week when I get one up on the truck. I believe this installs over the front foot-well armor plate... stay tuned...
Well, shucky darn! How about that. Are you part of our GMV Group on FascistBook?

We found a Square D/Schneider Terminal Block bolted in the outer battery compartment for expanding 14v and 28v accessories, as well as some trucks had push button circuit breakers through the sides of the battery compartment, like shown in the M1165A1WB3 Standardized Ground Mobility Vehicle Parts TM Figure 0086-1 and 0086-2

cruzinz28

Yes sir, been in the group since we bought the trucks together. It's Jesse brother.

I owe you a cad file too. Hopefully now that the entire household is through the C19 and back to school after many hours on the phone with the school I can knock that thing out this week.

thoner7

I got a refund on my original Lot#48 $14,000 Buy It Now, got two runners off a non-published list of GMV in a direct sale organized for a 30 truck lot, $4000 each plus the fees on each truck. Granted, they butchered the B Pillar Turret Support Tubes, sheared them with the Volunteer Fire Dept's extraction tool, totally unusable for anything.

One truck still had maintenance notes from 2018 written in chalk under the hood from when HQ/Support Company did Q services on the truck.

I got one truck that had the round tubing Military Systems Group Assault Cargo Rails, the other with the more common corrugated cargo panel enclosure.

About a hundred bolt and other holes throughout the truck, many of which we will never know what they were for. Especially 3each 7/8" ID holes with a hex nut shadow around them, about 14.375" center to center in a tripod configuration in the back seat footwells, just weird shit like that.
Dang, you got them for 4k?! Wanna sell one??? Ha!

I'm not trying to restore these to correct military condition, just looking for a good deal on a 4 speed truck. So I could get a replacement B pillar and aftermarket handles top and that's cool with me.

Was wondering what shape these came in.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, you got them for 4k?! Wanna sell one??? Ha!

I'm not trying to restore these to correct military condition, just looking for a good deal on a 4 speed truck. So I could get a replacement B pillar and aftermarket handles top and that's cool with me.

Was wondering what shape these came in.
i just picked up one of those GMV’s…arrived last week.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter

So how does one get to participate in this list?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks