• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Purchasing a SEE

Skeetgrinder

I have been reading as much as I can on these. This particular unit looks solid. I have not done an inspection first hand (scheduled). The data tag states Recap from RRAD 2005, any ideas will be helpfull during this first inspection.

Thank you in advance for any help

Grinder

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If it doesn't have anything growing thru the middle of it or has doors missing then it was one of the better ones. Check hoses for cracking and obvious issues. Make sure the 4x4 works and it shifts fine.

SpoiledSpud

Hey Grinder,
My suggestion is to read through the "FLU419 SEE HMMH HME Owners group" from cover to cover. Then read it again. It will give you the most common issues with these machines and provide a good guide for what to look for during your inspection. If you are looking to purchase from D&B, I know that they have units pass through there on a somewhat regular basis but have not heard either good or bad about them as a company. If you are purchasing from a private party, there may be an issue that they are unable to handle themselves. Either way, best of luck and be sure to post some photos when you get it.
Spud

I have been reading as much as I can on these. This particular unit looks solid. I have not done an inspection first hand (scheduled). The data tag states Recap from RRAD 2005, any ideas will be helpfull during this first inspection.

Thank you in advance for any help

Grinder

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks