• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Axle Came Loose...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me add that your kinda a step ahead. With the spindle nut still on, you might be able to use that and a thread file to clean up the threads. Thread file is lots cheaper that a 2" die.

cucvrus

Let me add that your kinda a step ahead. With the spindle nut still on, you might be able to use that and a thread file to clean up the threads. Thread file is lots cheaper that a 2" die.
Hey let me know I think I can find a spindle nut, snap ring, lock block and all. The snap ring may be the hard part for me to find but I am sure it can be located. The hub I have has good bearings in it. Anyone have a snap ring for this guy? Let me know where you stand. Just get the surfaces cleaned up and round. I have a thread file I can loan you also if needed. Does anyone know the thread size before I speak out of turn?

LT67

Hey let me know I think I can find a spindle nut, snap ring, lock block and all. The snap ring may be the hard part for me to find but I am sure it can be located. The hub I have has good bearings in it. Anyone have a snap ring for this guy? Let me know where you stand. Just get the surfaces cleaned up and round. I have a thread file I can loan you also if needed. Does anyone know the thread size before I speak out of turn?
As of now it's going to sit on jackstands for a while. A septic tank and fixing my tractor have priority....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks