• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

Crapgame

I passed 60 days plus another 12 days getting my invoice address fixed on the first Go-Dove GMV auction. With no benchmark for previous Go-Dove HMMWV Auctions, I have no idea how long they will take.

sandcobra164

I went to the Gov Planet yard today to check the condition of the HMMWV that I will be picking up for a member on Saturday. I was informed that the clog in the pipeline has been cleared and they have a lot of HMMWV's to release. Gentlemen, check you e-mails as your trucks are probably released. Scott Swift is the yard manager and can be reached at 229-869-4114. They have the ability to load them onto flatbed trucks for no charge as long as they have 24 hour notice. I'm still more than willing to pick up your truck and get it running but if you have a way to offload at your location, that may be your best bet.

EdMontana

Well I was told that the EUC was approved after almost 15 weeks.

Now, one battle is over but the war still continue with the wait for the Bill of Sale and SF-97 (fees paid 15 weeks ago).

Sent an email to GP asking how long time is taking...and I got this (unsigned) reply....

"""Iron Planet. Customer Service (customercare@ritchiebros.com)To:you Details

Hello,

I can send a request to our Gov Planet titles team. """

Pretty vague for me, no much encouraging mood after reading some of the Better Business Bureau complaints about GP.

Lets see what will happen,

tommycs

M1045 Purchased from GP on 11/28. EUC submitted to TSC on 12/3. Approved today, 2/5. Just over 2 months, felt like a lifetime but I suppose it could have been much worse!

DREDnot

M998 purchased 12/08/18
EUC (first timer) approved 12/18/18
Picked up 01/07/19
SF-97 recieved 01/24/19
Street legal 01/25/19

EdMontana

M998 purchased 12/08/18
EUC (first timer) approved 12/18/18
Picked up 01/07/19
SF-97 recieved 01/24/19
Street legal 01/25/19
Go figure GP out, I have had over 20 approved EUC's in the past and this one with GP took over 3 months.......:roll:

Guess your paperwork missed the file cabinet or trash basket

Crapgame

Dred, 10 days? That's frickin' amazing!

Go-Dove GMV Event #1, Just passed 75 days since EUC application with address fixed submitted, 83 days since invoice paid.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have to wonder if there's been more fallout from the shutdown than publicized. I know for a fact that the NFA branch of the ATF lost all their contractor employees to help process forms. They "hope" to keep form processing under 18 months.

With 2/15 quickly approaching and more fallout recently happening, it's not looking good....

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was told that Go-Dove is quoting a 6 to 8 month EUC processing time. Wow!

Dred, 10 days? That's frickin' amazing!

Go-Dove GMV Event #1, Just passed 75 days since EUC application with address fixed submitted, 83 days since invoice paid.

SausageGuy

First time EUC for a M1084. Won 3-27-19 Approved 4-9-19. Crazy fast according to all posts. FYI It may be because I am well known to our government because of an ATF license.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had to get the full screening since my 3 year renewal came due. Still not bad, 30 days for a full screening.

3/6/19 EUC Approved 4/9/19

St1300pa

EUC sent 4/29/19 , still nothing back yet!! Been over a month . why don’t they do fast track .. I’m willing to pay extra to get my papers faster like they been doing for passport! 😡😡😡

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
EUC sent 4/29/19 , still nothing back yet!! Been over a month . why don’t they do fast track .. I’m willing to pay extra to get my papers faster like they been doing for passport! 
That's the DLA side of things holding the process up, I've been told they imposed new requirements and GovPlanet is having to go back and make corrections to paperwork that's in the system. I've got 6 EUCs held up that have not even been sent to them they're so far behind, they were submitted on 5/14. Service reps are quoting up to 10 weeks at this time. It's a s*** show.

desmodromic

That's the DLA side of things holding the process up, I've been told they imposed new requirements and GovPlanet is having to go back and make corrections to paperwork that's in the system. I've got 6 EUCs held up that have not even been sent to them they're so far behind, they were submitted on 5/14. Service reps are quoting up to 10 weeks at this time. It's a s*** show.
Nope. The real issue is that GP’s main interface with TSC quit and it took a while for the new clown to her security clearances approved. AFAIK, no EUC’s were even touched in the month of May. I submitted one 5/1 and I did not get the “your EUC has been received” email until 5/28. Still no submission to the government.

It is simply a matter of poor business practices on the part of GP.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks