• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope. The real issue is that GP’s main interface with TSC quit and it took a while for the new clown to her security clearances approved. AFAIK, no EUC’s were even touched in the month of May. I submitted one 5/1 and I did not get the “your EUC has been received” email until 5/28. Still no submission to the government.

It is simply a matter of poor business practices on the part of GP.
Then that's 3 separate employees from different departments giving false info..or the memo they were given to drive the narrative. What a mess.

desmodromic

Then that's 3 separate employees from different departments giving false info..or the memo they were given to drive the narrative. What a mess.
Definitely a mess for sure. I received that info from a rep I know well after some fairly stern prodding on my behalf and it jivrs with my personal experience with this round of EUCs. Either way, it is ridiculous.

Postman515

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I submitted an euc May 12. Still isn’t marked as received. Emailed them and they said there backed up and hadn’t even looked at it. Pathetic

St1300pa

I called them again today ! Some gal at gp asked me “ is this your first EUC ?” I said “no its my second time! “ Then she put me on hold for good 20 minutes then hung up on me! Called gp back then some guy said EUC staffs all left their office! What’s going on with them these day?

G3isMe

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My EUC for a Marine Corps HMMWV 1045 A2 took 90 days to the day from the time I submitted it to GP. I submitted it on March 13th and received it on June 11, 2019. This was my second EUC, my first one took only 13 days from the DLA.

themeec

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the absence of the venerable Jwade, are there any insider resources lurking around here in this regard? Just asking as I noticed GP is not even indicating they've received the EUC I emailed to them a few weeks back. Figured it was worth checking just in case. Otherwise ... back to the waiting game. :drool:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
In the absence of the venerable Jwade, are there any insider resources lurking around here in this regard? Just asking as I noticed GP is not even indicating they've received the EUC I emailed to them a few weeks back. Figured it was worth checking just in case. Otherwise ... back to the waiting game. :drool:
PHasty is his member ID. His name is Phil

St1300pa

I bought mine may29 2019. Got my release July 3 2019.
Wow lucky you!! They barely submitted my EUC July 16. Won April 24, sent EUC 4/29 , got an letter from DLA 5/9 and status changed from sent to submitted in July 16! Almost 12 weeks .. for them to submit it to DLA ... now I don’t know how long it gonna take ... keep wait n wait

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow lucky you!! They barely submitted my EUC July 16. Won April 24, sent EUC 4/29 , got an letter from DLA 5/9 and status changed from sent to submitted in July 16! Almost 12 weeks .. for them to submit it to DLA ... now I don’t know how long it gonna take ... keep wait n wait
Just an FYI, I have a transport guy we use for all our pickups at Yermo/Barstow to the shop here in SF Bay Area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks