Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

Corporal
    Thanks

I felt your pains . Me too , called them many times . Won my truck in 4/24 , sent my EUC to them 4/29 . Got an letter from DLA 5/9 and status changed from sent to submitted 7/16. Called again , got email from them said my EUC sent to Battle Creek on the 6/19? Something didnít add up and now saying that I got 5 more weeks to wait? They are really messing things up somewhere.

Private
    Thanks

I called them today. Yes, they have my EUC. It hasn't been formally examined... still in the Inbox/queue for processing (two weeks). The customer support rep gave it a quick scan and said it looks good and should be good to go, but he also said he's not the final arbiter of 'done' and the appropriate person will have to look at it, approve it, and then submit it for gov approval.

While I had him on the phone, I asked him if there was a formal lists of values for the EUC Status on the website, so purchasers could track the EUC approval process. He said he didn't know, then said he'd ask, and then a few minutes later told me no... there is no established/defined workflow for EUC approval that he could find or that his manager knew. His advice was to check back monthly, not to worry about missing a notice that my EUC was approved because they'd email me to set up an appointment and not to worry about being stuck with an unexpected bill for delayed pickup. He also told me that 10 to 12 weeks was average for new EUC applicants. So, for me, late September or thereabouts.

I'm the dude, man. Steel Soldiers Vendor simp5782's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,960 Times in 3,053 Posts

Some folks are sitting on the first week of may until now. So about 14 weeks for some. They speed up the flow. Then they slow down. Then up again. This Is just the slow time.
    2008 F-250 6.4L Powerstroke
    1984 AM General XM923A4 ( Big Cam III NTC-400, HT4B turbo, Intercooled, #10 button, Dual fuel Line setup - MRAP Aluminum Radiator - 7" Ram Air Intake system - Dual 115 gallon tanks - Air Conditioning - 145amp alternator - Puradyn Oil Bypass system, CAT 7155 16speed transmission, Oshkosh 55000 Transfer Case, riding on 16.00 AT-3s on HEMTT wheels. )
    M923A1
    M931A2
    M1083
    M1078
    M796 Bolster
    M322 Equipment Trailer
    MEP-804A

901-318-8353 for Help in and or around the Memphis area or transporting in the southeast. Text me first before calling.

Tires (HMMWV, 395s, 1600s) and Transportation Vendor

Wes

Videos at https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=5782simp

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTd...D4dOJidPFnmYGA

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8