• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

M1165A1

Congratulations! I'm so jealous. I keep hoping I'll be one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to wait 2+ months, but it's not looking good. I'm about 5 weeks since my EUC was submitted to TCS. Wish I had a phone number for someone over in TCS so I could be the squeaky wheel :p.

The real pain is waiting for an SF97 while you have a fully functional truck in your driveway that you can't take out on the road.

orangefox

Item won: April 21, 2021
Wired GP: April 23, 2021
EUC filed: April 26, 2021
EUC cleared: July 15, 2021...

(2 1/2 months turnaround)

...Transport arranged: July 15
Transporter pick up date: July 15
Transporter is informed on site that the HMMWV I purchased had been relisted, sold and delivered via a separate auction: July 15

Glad the rest of you didn't get scammed. I'm fuming, but I'll leave it at that so as not to derail this great thread.

M1165A1

Transporter is informed on site that the HMMWV I purchased had been relisted, sold and delivered via a separate auction: July 15

Glad the rest of you didn't get scammed. I'm fuming, but I'll leave it at that so as not to derail this great thread.

That's outrageous. I hope you take legal action.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I’m sorry-WTF happened??!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 007

orangefox

M1165A1, wheelspinner

I really didn't want that rant to be a part of my first post, as I joined this forum to soak up knowledge while I was still bidding on various auctions. Knowledgeable folks on here wisely recommended to download the TMs, and I had done so. This especially helped me locate parts and hardware (windshields, top, curtain, bows, side rails, doors, and the like; and, just as importantly, the hardware to secure everything) while I waited for the EUC to clear. I wanted to pass along EUC wait time info here, as I've been following this thread almost as religiously as refreshing the GP EUC status page. 2.5 months wasn't so bad.

It wasn't my intention to thread-jack, just wanted to post on-topic info along with a sincere hope that this doesn't happen to anyone else here. At present, I don't have any more information concerning the egregious lack of vehicle at the location as stated on my Item Release. GP has been cagey as to supplying any detail whatsover, beyond that it appears to have been sold and delivered via separate auction. I'm not clear even as to whether that other auction was before or after the auction that I won. The ordeal went from dream come true to nightmare only toward the end of day (just before 2pm PST) when the transport driver arrived to pick up a ghost. As such, I've been unable to speak to anyone at GP beyond lower-tier support. By lower-tier, I mean no disrespect, just no one that has been able to provide any factual info; or that has any power to right the wrong.

I'll create a separate thread here once the issue has been satisfactorily resolved.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter

OMG WTF I would be a MMF and I would go take my pick of the lot and tell them to figure it out. Now you have a cleared EUC associated with that vehicle?That’s nothing but grand theft. I used every acronym I know except for BFF. I will have to call on mine in the morning now and I feel sick for you. This should never happen. I watched mine say sold at 11k and I went back to the listing a few minutes later and they were still taking bids after it said sold. I think they play games with your max limit. Funny it never got a bid once it reached my limit???

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OMG WTF I would be a MMF and I would go take my pick of the lot and tell them to figure it out. Now you have a cleared EUC associated with that vehicle?That’s nothing but grand theft. I used every acronym I know except for BFF. I will have to call on mine in the morning now and I feel sick for you. This should never happen. I watched mine say sold at 11k and I went back to the listing a few minutes later and they were still taking bids after it said sold. I think they play games with your max limit. Funny it never got a bid once it reached my limit???
I don’t suppose you screen shot that did you?

OLDBEAR1234

I hope they make that huge mistake right for you.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just called and asked about mine and I know I shouldn’t because it wastes their time. I wanted to make sure it wasn’t kicked back for some reason. Lady was really nice and said that USMC takes longer than DLA stuff. I don’t know if it’s true or not. At my age I’m concerned that I might not even be alive by the time I get my SF-97 and title. I don’t even buy green bananas anymore. Lol

OLDBEAR1234

I just called and asked about mine and I know I shouldn’t because it wastes their time. I wanted to make sure it wasn’t kicked back for some reason. Lady was really nice and said that USMC takes longer than DLA stuff. I don’t know if it’s true or not. At my age I’m concerned that I might not even be alive by the time I get my SF-97 and title. I don’t even buy green bananas anymore. Lol
Did they give you an eta on the SF-97?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks