• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This was my renew year and I cleared in Feb without issue. The EUC items I've had since May have all been screwy in their times. Most of my May purchases weren't updated until July when I got Philip Hasty involved and he manually input them and almost everything cleared at once in August (90 days +/- for the oldest). My newest USMC item hasn't even been reported as received and we are on day +26 which is highly disappointing as some people are through the system in 30 with the MTVR.

Sale Date------Submitted EUC------Last Date
5/14/19--------------5/18/19---------------------8/13/19 - Cleared
5/14/19
--------------5/18/19---------------------8/13/19 - Cleared
5/22/19
--------------BLANK--------------------BLANK - No updates/ status reported but cleared
5/22/19
--------------5/23/19---------------------8/13/19 - Cleared
5/28/19
--------------6/20/19 (late report)------8/13/19 - Cleared
6/3/19
---------------6/20/19---------------------8/13/19 - Cleared
9/4/19
---------------9/10/19---------------------NOT UPDATED - USMC item

St1300pa

So how y’all get hold of Phil? I won my truck in April 24 .. EUC sent to govplanet April 29 they updated july16 submitted to TSC then been nothing since then. I like to get me Phil on my case also.. hope he can do something! Getting very frustrated

themeec

Steel Soldiers Supporter
6/18/2019 - Auction Won, Payment and EUC Application Submitted
9/13/2019 - EUC Application submitted to TSC
10/7/2019 - TSC Review letter received
10/8/2019 - EUC Approved

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MTVR’s bought 7-31-19 EUC’s approved 10-11-19!
I wish there was a way to do a yearly blanket EUC form for purchases. I mean it would save money and time for everyone. Less paperwork for everybody, less money spent storing and moving vehicles for months on end before released to us, less man hours for them having to review multiple EUC’s for the same person over and over again and we would get our stuff sooner so we can sell it, use it, play with it, whatever sooner!!

tpiekbp

I posted a while back that I had been waiting on my EUC which was submitted on June 18, 2019...update, still waiting! 133 days, now I’m worried with winter weather setting in well below zero that the big ole Cummins will even start if they ever clear me 🙁

tpiekbp

I finally got a response back from gov planet when I emailed them to check on the status of an EUC which I submitted back in June. This is the incoherent reply they gave me...talk about a non response!!!

“Hello,

Thank you for contacting GovPlanet. We do apologize, automated messages are usually sent out which indicates it has not been updated in the system that we have received your EUC'S.

Do not fret! This does not mean we did not received them. This simply means that they have not been updated in the system yet which is usually due to them being worked in the order they are received.

As long as you have sent it to EUC@Ritchiebros.com or euc@govplanet.com, then you should be fine.

Best Regards,

Customer Care

US Toll free: 844-225-8799
Mexico: +52-5541708203
www.IronPlanet.com
Don't want to call in? Chat with us live on our website!”

Gunnlogi

I posted a while back that I had been waiting on my EUC which was submitted on June 18, 2019...update, still waiting! 133 days, now I’m worried with winter weather setting in well below zero that the big ole Cummins will even start if they ever clear me 🙁
It makes me feel better that mine isn't the only one taking a while. I'm trying to be patient, but I want it so bad 🤣

Harleyrdr71

It makes me feel better that mine isn't the only one taking a while. I'm trying to be patient, but I want it so bad 🤣
I purchased my first one on 6-25-19 and it’s was approved on 7-3-19. The second one was purchased 8-16-19 and approved on 9-4-19. I would be calling everyday til it got approved or sending the paperwork everyday.

Gunnlogi

I purchased my first one on 6-25-19 and it’s was approved on 7-3-19. The second one was purchased 8-16-19 and approved on 9-4-19. I would be calling everyday til it got approved or sending the paperwork everyday.
Yeah, I think it's time I start being the annoying guy that calls everyday...

tpiekbp

I guess you guys are right, I’ve emailed them three more times since the last post and haven’t gotten a response. It’s been 27 weeks since they were happy to take my money and EUC paperwork. Time to be that guy. What a terrible outfit, govplanet is!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks