• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003A GENERATOR ON TRAILER Columbia, SC 29212 to Decatur, GA 30035

GAPRIME

Hello,

I have a MEP-003A on trailer that I need to move from Columbia, SC 29212 to Decatur, GA 30035 ~200 miles ASAP.

Please send me quotes and advice

Thank you for all the useful advice you post on this forum

GAPRIME

GAPRIME

Thanks for your quick reply.

I need to move it out of Columbia 29212. Delivery to Decatur, GA 30035 can be delayed.
Adding some pictures of the trailer and hitch for your review.

Thanks

Attachments

Farmitall

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a suggestion, if you know the hitch ball size on the trailer, it would be good info for whomever might tow it.

Hope you find someone quickly.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gaaa! A Civvy Ball Hitch! I take it this is Forest Service. If you can find someone that can haul it to Lexington, SC, where I live (probably less than 8 miles), it can sit in the driveway for a few weeks. If it still had the lunette, I could do it with a deuce.

GAPRIME

Good Morning - I want to send out a big thank you to rchalmers3 for his quick, professional and efficient transport of the generator trailer from SC to GA for me. Thanks Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks