• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator Grill Cover

Hello. I have recently purchased a cold weather grill cover for my M1009. I am at a loss as to how to install it. I understand that the snaps install on top of the radiator support, but, the lower part doesn't fit. Do you have to remove the bumper to install it? Thanks in advance.
Tom Lovinggood

90Jimmy

Hello. I have recently purchased a cold weather grill cover for my M1009. I am at a loss as to how to install it. I understand that the snaps install on top of the radiator support, but, the lower part doesn't fit. Do you have to remove the bumper to install it? Thanks in advance.
Tom Lovinggood
I have seen some additional install items for the cold weather grill cover, they look like springs with hooks and they secure the bottom of the cover to the underside of the truck behind bumper. Thats all I got....good luck sir

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tom Lovinggood
It looks like you can just tuck it behind the bumper and it will stay.
[h=1]CUCV Winter Fronts[/h]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks