• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2018 - December VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG

sandcobra164

I've not been able to campaign hard for my truck, helping one family out for Christmas and then my own family had some issues. We probably have over 1,000 miles on the Tahoe in the past 4 days but we still made time to take General Non-Sense out to look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve. I'm Thankful for the 10 votes I've gotten which is more than General Non-Sense has gotten in one of these contests. I'll go strong next month and hopefully Life will have settled down by then.

Migginsbros

Today we´ve cleaned the wheel chocks and get new paint on.
Tomorrow we will meet early in the morning for a ride with the V8 Diesel powered Steelsoldier.
Be curious for tomorrow`s fresh pictures.

IMG_7808.jpg IMG_7807.jpg IMG_20181124_212441.jpg IMG_7715.jpg

Migginsbros :driver::driver:

Migginsbros

Today the brothers met at 6.oo am for a last ride this year with the MAN KAT1 5t mil glw.
A little trail thru the Grunewald and some insights of our town.

IMG_7826.jpg IMG_7822.jpg IMG_7823.jpg IMG_7824.jpg IMG_7825.jpg

Glockenturm build in1936 for the Olympic Summer Games with Langemarckhalle located at the formally british sector.
The Berlin Olympiastadium (same location/build Olympicpark)

IMG_7820.jpg IMG_7819.jpg IMG_7839.jpg IMG_7844.jpg IMG_7842.jpg

The sculptur of 2 Cadillacs from Wolf Vostell build for the 750 year ceremony of Berlin in1987 at the Rathenau Platz at the formaly american sector.
The Berliner Funkturm a Steel and rivet construction with 480`hight. Build in 1926 for the 3. Radio Expo at the Expo Center.

IMG_7852.jpg IMG_7850.jpg IMG_7851.jpg IMG_7845.jpg IMG_7847.jpg

The following pics are from the present post of the Bundeswehr formaly French barracks in the french sector.
See the french cinema the post gate and the allied museum at the edge of the TXL Berlin Tegel Airport.

IMG_7859.jpg IMG_7860.jpg IMG_7861.jpg IMG_7867.jpg IMG_7868.jpg

Sorry for some bad pic quality, the weather was not fine ....and we have to be back at 10.oo am to open the shop.:D:D

Migginsbros

Less than 1day left. Thanks for your vote this time. We wish you a happy new year with your family and our green hobby. All the best, Migginsbros. IMG_20181201_141739_1.jpg

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW !

Somehow I have been completely oblivious of this month's contest until this morning. I have been rather distracted from MV's by the Christmas activities around our LZ.

I must RUSH to the polls before they close!!! But first, I have to study the candidates and their submissions.

These ARE some awesome entries. This decision will be difficult.

Migginsbros

Good health and a happy new year to all members, moderators, admins and the founder of Steelsoldiers.
No more than 3 hours left to 2019.( local time :naner::beer:)

CMPPhil

Hi All

Congratulations to the Migginsbros and thanks for bringing a different MV to the game. So who's working on the Childrens book for next Christmas, got to think of a good name for truck with big eyes.

Cheers Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks