• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tool Review, Genius GB40 booster

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greetings folks. I have no affiliation with this company but really like this product.
The GB 40 is a compact jump box. There are several reviews of these on YouTube but I wanted to add the MV angle.

Here at the house, we have 3. Wife, myself and my one driving son.

I was recently greeted by a fairly dead CUCV. Just on a whim, I grabbed 2 of them and headed over to the truck. Put one on each battery, let it work thru a glow cycle and the sucker started right up. I was stunned.

It has started the 350 in my V30 countless times. These have become must haves in this family.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks