• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce belt driven power steering complete

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do you have so much space between the air compressor pulley and the radiator??? I want to mount an A/C compressor and can't figure out where I can squeeze it in.

20210804_174156[1].jpg20210804_174109[1].jpg20210804_174144[1].jpg20210804_174120[1].jpg

I have 2 alternators on the other side.

getheated

For the last two week I've been off work so here's what I've been doing.
I started with a 1987 A.m. General deuce and a half.
Removed the driver side fender and many other parts.
I went to a scrap yard I knew of and he had the Mid 80's chevy with the gear box I wanted.
After removing from the truck I paid the guy the $100 he wanted.
There were brackets to be made. Belts to be switched and admittedly ordered the steering shaft and drag link from waterloo truck.
LOOONG story short it works great. Box and Pump were NOT rebuilt. No leaks. No drips..
If anyone has any question please contact me directly.
I have more pictures to share just not up loaded yet.

Im not 100% sure I can do this but my name is Bill.

My email is binnalljr@yahoo.com
Bill I have tried emailing you on this topic. You still around?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks