• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for pics

fpchief

I am trying to find some pics of the rear of a deuce with the 15.5/80r20 super singles mounted on original rims with hubs flipped. Looking to see how they orientate themselves with the side of the truck and with the mudflaps. Thinking about doing this on one of my trucks but dont want it to look stoopid.

Thank you.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks to me like neither the link nor the video has the hubs flipped.

With the hubs flipped, the rims should be the same distance apart as the front.

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Besides the stress it puts on the axle is there any real good reason to flip the hubs. I want my truck to float on top of sand and not dig in. Personally I think they look good with the wider singles in the back.

fpchief

Looks to me like neither the link nor the video has the hubs flipped.

With the hubs flipped, the rims should be the same distance apart as the front.
And I am seeing some conflict info on it. Last thing I want is to do it and the tires stick out farther than edge of the 109 box.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks