• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought a Deuce but not sure what I have.

Tan

Hi Im new and a first time Deuce owner.

I recently bought a M35A2D. Or so I thought. I cant find one like it any were online. What makes mine different is it has 3 rear axles instead of the standard 2 and a 5th wheel hitch.

Ive tried to attach pics. Im hoping one of yall might know if this is how it came from the factory or if you think its a custom mod someone has done.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Im new and a first time Deuce owner.

I recently bought a M35A2D. Or so I thought. I cant find one like it any were online. What makes mine different is it has 3 rear axles instead of the standard 2 and a 5th wheel hitch.

Ive tried to attach pics. Im hoping one of yall might know if this is how it came from the factory or if you think its a custom mod someone has done.
Welcome to SS . The TM's are free to download ,your going to need them .
All deuce owners should read the -10 TM it will answer a lot of your questions and save you money in the long run.

TM9-2320-209-10-1.pdf
TM9-2320-209-10-1 Operation, Installation and Reference data for the M35 series, Operator Level.

The rest of the TM's can be found here :

[h=1]TM's for the Deuce[/h]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks