• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 a2

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for a quote to move a deuce from Cloudcroft NM to Las Cruces NM. It isn’t currently running and moving it is not real urgent. I’ll probably need it moved sometime before February.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If your not able to find anyone on here to transport it then try...https://www.veritread.com. You can post your load, where it needs to go & a date on when you want it transported. I used them to find a transport company to move my first truck, a 64 M35A2. People will bid on your load & you pick the one you like and arrange it through the site. You can also contact simp5782/Wes on here too, he's owns his own transport & hauling service & I had him pick up my 5ton truck for me a few weeks ago.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For a 80-90 mile haul if you can't find somebody close with a deuce or 5 ton and a tow bar . Your best bet is the local heavy wrecker company , if your not in a rush you may be able to get a better deal if they can get it on a back haul .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks