Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65

Thread: recent problem with Wolverine Technologies LLC

  1. #31
    4 Star General
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fargo ND
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked 729 Times in 384 Posts

    Default

    I am sorry to hear about your issues with this company, thats NOT the way WE are supposed to be treated! It kind of amazes me when a company comes into a group like ours marketing their wares, I always wish them the best and hope they do well, then I hear about stuff like this, dont these companies realize they are NOT screwing just ONE PERSON but are messing with every single person in this group, Their potential for lost business is very great because of plain crappy customer communications and service! Another one that comes to mind that I have been hearing some concerns about is "those Military Guys" are they getting their act back together?
    There are times when things change with our vendors and WE seem to cease to be as important to them as we should be, as a group we are a large potential bit of business for these companies, if they cannot treat US as we feel we need to be treated then we should consider a BLACK LIST of these vendors for the protection of us all? I think its a good idea 1. and I also think it will make our vendors live up to a little higher level of service and customer support if they know WE ALL WORK TOGETHER 2.!!!
    Thoughts?
    Karl

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karl kostman For This Useful Post:

    cucvmule (01-02-2019), rustystud (01-03-2019), Tracer (01-08-2019), Wolfen (01-03-2019)

  3. #32
    Colonel CARMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Bristow, Va
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 183 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    Not to keep this going and stomp some more but yes, I have still yet to ever hear back from TMGuys from issues with an order this spring. Won't buy from them again. Have been giving my business to Big Mikes and Memphis.
    M923A2
    S-280
    M1101

  4. #33
    Administrator patracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Buchanan, GA
    MVPA
    37424E
    Posts
    13,165
    Thanks
    1,212
    Thanked 11,868 Times in 3,218 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porkysplace View Post
    And they even mention Steel Soldiers on their military parts page,
    Sadly, this isn't the first time I've heard negative dealings with this company. Although I'm surprised they have our site listed on their page. Please let me know the end result so I can know how to address it.
    M114
    1992 M1038
    1969 M35A2 wo/w, hoist in bed, heater, Ooga horn, Recentered HEMTTs and 395's, "Candy Smasher"
    1968 M543A2 Wrecker - You know, for heavy lifting...
    1984 M931 - SEMTT project
    198? M270 trailer TBD...
    1985 M1008 - SMOKEY 8" lift, 37" humvee 24 bolt wheels/tires, turbocharged.
    And a few M105 and M101 and other trailers

  5. #34
    General fpchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    bay minette, al
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 254 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patracy View Post
    Sadly, this isn't the first time I've heard negative dealings with this company. Although I'm surprised they have our site listed on their page. Please let me know the end result so I can know how to address it.
    Yessir I will.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    1972 M109A3
    1966 M35A2
    1971 M35A2 (sold)
    1991 M998 w/6.5 (sold)
    1995 Field Kitchen
    2013 HDT Nordic Air 18k BTU
    2011 Fremont MEP-803A

  6. #35
    Colonel
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Crystal City Mo
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 209 Times in 110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl kostman View Post
    I am sorry to hear about your issues with this company, thats NOT the way WE are supposed to be treated! It kind of amazes me when a company comes into a group like ours marketing their wares, I always wish them the best and hope they do well, then I hear about stuff like this, dont these companies realize they are NOT screwing just ONE PERSON but are messing with every single person in this group, Their potential for lost business is very great because of plain crappy customer communications and service! Another one that comes to mind that I have been hearing some concerns about is "those Military Guys" are they getting their act back together?
    There are times when things change with our vendors and WE seem to cease to be as important to them as we should be, as a group we are a large potential bit of business for these companies, if they cannot treat US as we feel we need to be treated then we should consider a BLACK LIST of these vendors for the protection of us all? I think its a good idea 1. and I also think it will make our vendors live up to a little higher level of service and customer support if they know WE ALL WORK TOGETHER 2.!!!
    Thoughts?
    Karl
    Having been on their advertising as a sales contact, the company has due diligence to give First Grade Service to members and any potential customer.

    If , the company has several ventures then let it be known that the customer may have some timely waiting with a delivery time at time of sale. With price consummate with service provided. After all sometimes the product may not need to be delivered right away, but you do not need to notify them unless you will pay for expedited service.

    Customer service is No.1, Honesty with customer goes along with No.1.

    If company has track record of dishonesty then I would agree with the premise that contact would be met and resolution made. I would also believe that after Steel Soldiers contact, that replacement will be expedited.

    But damage is done, with maybe a control number applied to vendor service applied. 1 to 5 OK? Or no mention allowed, Ban?

    If the business is the only joint in town then customer is at the mercy of the only outfit able to provide.

    Ban or service providing award system? I say lets poll if the site allows.

    I Agree with Karl, it will help with the Steel Soldiers Troop.
    Belt Fed Multi Barrel Motor Motivated

    Help From Above

    GAU 8 See You Next Time

  7. #36
    Private 4RECOVERY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    MOUNT CARMEL PA
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    If I may, I would like to put my 2 cents into this post. "BUYER BEWARE" IS WHAT I WILL SAY. This company is a joke. Just as it was said at the beginning of this post I gave them time to answer me via e-mail & phone messages. Originally I sent an e-mail about the dual alternator, the 24v 12v unit. Answered very quickly. Told me they were about 2 weeks out for the alternators. That is fine. I received the invoice in my e-mail or the discounted price of $1150.00 (SS pricing) November 12,2018. November 14,2018 I sent them one of our company checks giving it time to clear the banking system. He cashed it as soon as he received it. Waiting & waiting, not hearing anything. Called, left messages, continued to keep e-mailing him with the original e-mail for the order. Finally he e-mailed me back saying that a supplier had some type of machining problem for some parts. BUT he said that he now has the parts and will start building the units. That was 2.5 weeks ago. Now I have been leaving phone messages, e-mailing him everyday for the last week or so. YEP, you guessed it. He/They/She or who ever they are have not responded back. Today 01/02/2019 I sent an e-mail that the alternator I ordered better be in the mail today or I want my $1150.00 returned. He has had more than enough time to complete the order and I think I have heard enough of the excuses. What I find questionable is 2 different names. Wolverine technologies and Woltech. Both have the same address and several different phone numbers. If anyone knows this "TIM" person please tell him about this post (unless he is reading it himself). & that it is time to do what is proper. Send me my alternator or return my money. Thanks for letting me vent.

  8. #37
    General fpchief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    bay minette, al
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 254 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4RECOVERY View Post
    If I may, I would like to put my 2 cents into this post. "BUYER BEWARE" IS WHAT I WILL SAY. This company is a joke. Just as it was said at the beginning of this post I gave them time to answer me via e-mail & phone messages. Originally I sent an e-mail about the dual alternator, the 24v 12v unit. Answered very quickly. Told me they were about 2 weeks out for the alternators. That is fine. I received the invoice in my e-mail or the discounted price of $1150.00 (SS pricing) November 12,2018. November 14,2018 I sent them one of our company checks giving it time to clear the banking system. He cashed it as soon as he received it. Waiting & waiting, not hearing anything. Called, left messages, continued to keep e-mailing him with the original e-mail for the order. Finally he e-mailed me back saying that a supplier had some type of machining problem for some parts. BUT he said that he now has the parts and will start building the units. That was 2.5 weeks ago. Now I have been leaving phone messages, e-mailing him everyday for the last week or so. YEP, you guessed it. He/They/She or who ever they are have not responded back. Today 01/02/2019 I sent an e-mail that the alternator I ordered better be in the mail today or I want my $1150.00 returned. He has had more than enough time to complete the order and I think I have heard enough of the excuses. What I find questionable is 2 different names. Wolverine technologies and Woltech. Both have the same address and several different phone numbers. If anyone knows this "TIM" person please tell him about this post (unless he is reading it himself). & that it is time to do what is proper. Send me my alternator or return my money. Thanks for letting me vent.
    That is basically what I emailed him on Monday with no reply but when I emailed from a separate email account as a new customer, I had an email pretty quick. I sent another this morning letting them know what I thought about all this and I got a reply. It is from Jesse on Tim's email.

    I can only hope for the best. I hope they respond to you soon.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    1972 M109A3
    1966 M35A2
    1971 M35A2 (sold)
    1991 M998 w/6.5 (sold)
    1995 Field Kitchen
    2013 HDT Nordic Air 18k BTU
    2011 Fremont MEP-803A

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to fpchief For This Useful Post:

    4RECOVERY (01-03-2019)

  10. #38
    4 Star General rustystud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Woodinville, Washington
    Posts
    7,762
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 6,211 Times in 3,081 Posts

    Default

    I'm totally behind a "warning" system here for companies that have screwed over their customers. We need to know as a community when this happens. I have bought things from some of these companies thinking they must be OK since they advertise here or mention Steel Soldiers on their websites. I never came forward with my problems with them since you never know who here supports them. Now this problem has reached a new level. We need to address this here. I'm talking about any Military Supplier. We need to know how they are treating their customers so we can patronize them or avoid them.
    So lets start a list of all military suppliers and give them a grade. Maybe then they will realize we are all watching them and even the good ones will "up" their game to receive the "A1" 100% rating. If we all stand together on this they will have to listen or go out of business. Remember there are Steel Soldier members all across the world now.

  11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rustystud For This Useful Post:

    41cl8m5 (01-05-2019), 98G (01-03-2019), ageregunner (01-03-2019), firefox (01-03-2019), fpchief (01-03-2019), gem1410 (01-04-2019), smoke (01-03-2019), Tracer (01-08-2019), Valor (01-18-2019), Wolfen (01-03-2019)

  12. #39
    4 Star General /Moderator doghead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NY
    MVPA
    8675309
    Posts
    25,691
    Thanks
    2,451
    Thanked 13,443 Times in 5,825 Posts

    Default

    See post 5
    M817, M818, M819, M35A2 w/w, M35A2, M109, M105, M116A2, M101A2, Pioneer tool trailer, MEP-002, MEP-017A, 5ton winch shear pins, Oral-B toothbrush

    Ah Beefco Industries Northeast marketing associate

    Don't judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=T6BTcEwtmZo


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to doghead For This Useful Post:

    SCSG-G4 (01-04-2019)

  14. #40
    Deuce Noob Fatalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 72 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doghead View Post
    See post 5
    Iím really new to this forum, and until someone left feedback for me, I didnít even know that we could do that.

    And I really donít know about the programming or admin work that goes into a site like this, but something like an auction-bay seller rating right next to their avatar / profile pic, and in plain view from reading a thread would be REALLY helpful.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatalid For This Useful Post:

    Floridianson (01-03-2019), rustystud (01-04-2019)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •