• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

recent problem with Wolverine Technologies LLC

fpchief

Did you keep a log of your calls?

Were your calls ever answered or returned?
I did fail to log calls, there were texts for a while (very few)...only called a couple of times. I ourged all my texts a good while back before any of this was a concern.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd start with calling your CC company, see if they can protect you in this case.

Jericho

Sorry to hear your having issues, if its any help. was the package INSURED PO is very good about compensation for damages, keep all packaging see Post Master. very few people handle packages any more, almost all automated , packages are dropped into the postcons off the belt, heavy packages hit hard. I have bought their kit before , It was a slow process to get it delivered after ordering , took about 14 days. Only complaint i have is the hardware is likely Chinese grade five, didn't use any of it , installed Aviation MS grade . haven't had a problem with it in two years Jesse answered all my calls , but i think its a side line to their main business,

fpchief

They just made contact after a rancid email I sent this morning. Said one is being sent out. I will let all of you know if this is made right.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They just made contact after a rancid email I sent this morning. Said one is being sent out. I will let all of you know if this is made right.

It's more likely from the public flogging. I hope they make this right and learn from it.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am sorry to hear about your issues with this company, thats NOT the way WE are supposed to be treated! It kind of amazes me when a company comes into a group like ours marketing their wares, I always wish them the best and hope they do well, then I hear about stuff like this, dont these companies realize they are NOT screwing just ONE PERSON but are messing with every single person in this group, Their potential for lost business is very great because of plain crappy customer communications and service! Another one that comes to mind that I have been hearing some concerns about is "those Military Guys" are they getting their act back together?
There are times when things change with our vendors and WE seem to cease to be as important to them as we should be, as a group we are a large potential bit of business for these companies, if they cannot treat US as we feel we need to be treated then we should consider a BLACK LIST of these vendors for the protection of us all? I think its a good idea 1. and I also think it will make our vendors live up to a little higher level of service and customer support if they know WE ALL WORK TOGETHER 2.!!!
Thoughts?
Karl

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not to keep this going and stomp some more but yes, I have still yet to ever hear back from TMGuys from issues with an order this spring. Won't buy from them again. Have been giving my business to Big Mikes and Memphis.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
And they even mention Steel Soldiers on their military parts page,
Sadly, this isn't the first time I've heard negative dealings with this company. Although I'm surprised they have our site listed on their page. Please let me know the end result so I can know how to address it.

fpchief

Sadly, this isn't the first time I've heard negative dealings with this company. Although I'm surprised they have our site listed on their page. Please let me know the end result so I can know how to address it.
Yessir I will.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
I am sorry to hear about your issues with this company, thats NOT the way WE are supposed to be treated! It kind of amazes me when a company comes into a group like ours marketing their wares, I always wish them the best and hope they do well, then I hear about stuff like this, dont these companies realize they are NOT screwing just ONE PERSON but are messing with every single person in this group, Their potential for lost business is very great because of plain crappy customer communications and service! Another one that comes to mind that I have been hearing some concerns about is "those Military Guys" are they getting their act back together?
There are times when things change with our vendors and WE seem to cease to be as important to them as we should be, as a group we are a large potential bit of business for these companies, if they cannot treat US as we feel we need to be treated then we should consider a BLACK LIST of these vendors for the protection of us all? I think its a good idea 1. and I also think it will make our vendors live up to a little higher level of service and customer support if they know WE ALL WORK TOGETHER 2.!!!
Thoughts?
Karl
Having been on their advertising as a sales contact, the company has due diligence to give First Grade Service to members and any potential customer.

If , the company has several ventures then let it be known that the customer may have some timely waiting with a delivery time at time of sale. With price consummate with service provided. After all sometimes the product may not need to be delivered right away, but you do not need to notify them unless you will pay for expedited service.

Customer service is No.1, Honesty with customer goes along with No.1.

If company has track record of dishonesty then I would agree with the premise that contact would be met and resolution made. I would also believe that after Steel Soldiers contact, that replacement will be expedited.

But damage is done, with maybe a control number applied to vendor service applied. 1 to 5 OK? Or no mention allowed, Ban?

If the business is the only joint in town then customer is at the mercy of the only outfit able to provide.

Ban or service providing award system? I say lets poll if the site allows.

I Agree with Karl, it will help with the Steel Soldiers Troop.

4RECOVERY

If I may, I would like to put my 2 cents into this post. "BUYER BEWARE" IS WHAT I WILL SAY. This company is a joke. Just as it was said at the beginning of this post I gave them time to answer me via e-mail & phone messages. Originally I sent an e-mail about the dual alternator, the 24v 12v unit. Answered very quickly. Told me they were about 2 weeks out for the alternators. That is fine. I received the invoice in my e-mail or the discounted price of $1150.00 (SS pricing) November 12,2018. November 14,2018 I sent them one of our company checks giving it time to clear the banking system. He cashed it as soon as he received it. Waiting & waiting, not hearing anything. Called, left messages, continued to keep e-mailing him with the original e-mail for the order. Finally he e-mailed me back saying that a supplier had some type of machining problem for some parts. BUT he said that he now has the parts and will start building the units. That was 2.5 weeks ago. Now I have been leaving phone messages, e-mailing him everyday for the last week or so. YEP, you guessed it. He/They/She or who ever they are have not responded back. Today 01/02/2019 I sent an e-mail that the alternator I ordered better be in the mail today or I want my $1150.00 returned. He has had more than enough time to complete the order and I think I have heard enough of the excuses. What I find questionable is 2 different names. Wolverine technologies and Woltech. Both have the same address and several different phone numbers. If anyone knows this "TIM" person please tell him about this post (unless he is reading it himself). & that it is time to do what is proper. Send me my alternator or return my money. Thanks for letting me vent.

fpchief

If I may, I would like to put my 2 cents into this post. "BUYER BEWARE" IS WHAT I WILL SAY. This company is a joke. Just as it was said at the beginning of this post I gave them time to answer me via e-mail & phone messages. Originally I sent an e-mail about the dual alternator, the 24v 12v unit. Answered very quickly. Told me they were about 2 weeks out for the alternators. That is fine. I received the invoice in my e-mail or the discounted price of $1150.00 (SS pricing) November 12,2018. November 14,2018 I sent them one of our company checks giving it time to clear the banking system. He cashed it as soon as he received it. Waiting & waiting, not hearing anything. Called, left messages, continued to keep e-mailing him with the original e-mail for the order. Finally he e-mailed me back saying that a supplier had some type of machining problem for some parts. BUT he said that he now has the parts and will start building the units. That was 2.5 weeks ago. Now I have been leaving phone messages, e-mailing him everyday for the last week or so. YEP, you guessed it. He/They/She or who ever they are have not responded back. Today 01/02/2019 I sent an e-mail that the alternator I ordered better be in the mail today or I want my $1150.00 returned. He has had more than enough time to complete the order and I think I have heard enough of the excuses. What I find questionable is 2 different names. Wolverine technologies and Woltech. Both have the same address and several different phone numbers. If anyone knows this "TIM" person please tell him about this post (unless he is reading it himself). & that it is time to do what is proper. Send me my alternator or return my money. Thanks for letting me vent.
That is basically what I emailed him on Monday with no reply but when I emailed from a separate email account as a new customer, I had an email pretty quick. I sent another this morning letting them know what I thought about all this and I got a reply. It is from Jesse on Tim's email.

I can only hope for the best. I hope they respond to you soon.

rustystud

I'm totally behind a "warning" system here for companies that have screwed over their customers. We need to know as a community when this happens. I have bought things from some of these companies thinking they must be OK since they advertise here or mention Steel Soldiers on their websites. I never came forward with my problems with them since you never know who here supports them. Now this problem has reached a new level. We need to address this here. I'm talking about any Military Supplier. We need to know how they are treating their customers so we can patronize them or avoid them.
So lets start a list of all military suppliers and give them a grade. Maybe then they will realize we are all watching them and even the good ones will "up" their game to receive the "A1" 100% rating. If we all stand together on this they will have to listen or go out of business. Remember there are Steel Soldier members all across the world now.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See post 5

Fatalid

Steel Soldiers Supporter
See post 5
I’m really new to this forum, and until someone left feedback for me, I didn’t even know that we could do that.

And I really don’t know about the programming or admin work that goes into a site like this, but something like an auction-bay seller rating right next to their avatar / profile pic, and in plain view from reading a thread would be REALLY helpful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks