• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

recent problem with Wolverine Technologies LLC

74M35A2

It is kind of unfair in a way to post feedback for a transaction that didn't happen here. But in light of the problematic nature I don't think it's uncalled for in this case. I hope I get a chance to stop having meetings to give them a call today. (Not that I carry any weight in getting them to honor their deals, but more about the fact they're referencing to the site)
Totally agree. My iTrader rating was dinged on here from a transaction that didn't took place. I never really got over it.

I have a spare new fan for the Delco clone alternator that was sent to you. I could send it to you for free if you still have the alt, incl shipping.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FWIW, I ordered the kit from Wolverine last year and got excellent service and all my questions answered. Maybe I was lucky....or they are a somewhat distracted outfit.

Jericho

they can Contact their shipping rep in the USPS . they will come out to visit , examine your product and advise how to properly package and ship. FOR FREE, no charge for the visit. The post office has shrunk from 500k to around 110 K in personnel in the last decade, AUTOMATION is the current trend! AND we deliver more packages now than we ever have . Its the first class letter mail that has dropped off , Packages have increased. When you mail a package today when the clerk places it in a post con thats the last time a human touches it until it gets to the destination Post Office , It is all done by robots and conveyor belts, , and yes they do drop onto belts, into post cons sometimes . The Guys supplying the ALTS do need to improve their shipping containers! my alt came quickly and i had no problems , but the box was a wreak . the alt is simply poorly packed for its weight ! FACT. Best method for an altenator is a foamed in place box The Air force even ships Jet Engines in cardboard , foamed in place boxes , albeit the small ones .

4RECOVERY

Here's my 2 cents again. This alternator was ordered & paid for Nov. 14,2018. As of today Feb 14, 2014 answered only 1 of my emails, and answered only 1 phone call 3 weeks ago. I could write a book of all the excuses he gave me about why the alternator is not finished. He blamed the parts suppliers, 3 different machine shops for not producing the proper parts, etc. Over 3 months of excuses and no alternator. I asked for my money ($1150.00) back. That has not happened. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! Today I started legal action. I will let you know what happens. aua

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jericho is correct on packaging for shipping. I was advised a long time ago to wrap cameras with at least three inches of bubble wrap and Styrofoam between the box and any part of the camera, then pick it up and ask myself "Do you feel comfortable drop kicking this package over 20 feet?". If the answer is "No", add another three inches of packing all around, put that in a larger box, and repeat until the answer is "Yes". The object you are sending MUST NOT be able to move within the packing. If it can move, it will destroy the packing!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks