• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

recent problem with Wolverine Technologies LLC

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See post 5
Still until today - and after more than one bad experiences - "avengeusa" (= Wol-tech) has received only one total feedback so far, and that one was clearly positive...(!)

So, folks, let's use the tools we already have on hands. Little does it help our community if members systematically ignore the system.:???:

dmetalmiki

Not to keep this going and stomp some more but yes, I have still yet to ever hear back from TMGuys from issues with an order this spring. Won't buy from them again. Have been giving my business to Big Mikes and Memphis.
Memphis took good care of me, And were more than helpful in reassuring me that the parts I needed to 'Fix' my wrecker incident were correct and, and then duly dispatched.

Big Tom

I purchased the dual alteratnator set up from them. I paid when I ordered it took 6 weeks to get the parts , was not super happy with the brackets , you need five hands to get the belts tight. And the out put on the alternator at low rpm wasn’t much. And at higher rpms with high loads one belt on each is enough and they slip. Took off and put it on the shelf. Went back to the stock unit and found a military 24volt inverter and put a battery charger for the 12 volt battery for the trailer brakes

Big Tom

m109a2

Hello fpchief sorry about your troubles,I for one will email and call this outfit and chew them a new one.They need us not the other way around.i did not know that TMguys did wrong by some our members.They did me right,And by right I mean 4 or 5 years ago I ordered a sugar scoop and a cb whip,and i received both packages one box with the sugar scoop and one cardboard tube with nothing,Plastic cap was gone I called them and within a week they sent me a whip and not to long after that I bought locking door handles for my m35a2 worked great and a couple of years later like a old man lost my keys and they sent free keys no shipping.Al

rustystud

See post 5
For one that only applies to venders here. I'm talking about companies like "Memphis" and "Eastern" and such also.
Second . How many here even know of that feedback score ? If it had it's "own" area like the vehicles and manuals do then maybe people would pay attention to it. As it is I don't even know how to access it and I've been here for years now.
I'm sure if you polled the people here you would find a ton of them who also never looked at or even knew about that scoring system.
Lets make it easy to find and log in our problems and praises for the companies.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
.... As it is I don't even know how to access it and I've been here for years now....
Really? So you never read all the (good) things that people said about you... and then never left any feedback in return....???

To view Feedback it's only a few clicks away:
20190104_084300.jpg

20190104_084354 B.jpg

20190104_084437 B.jpg

20190104_084652 [HDTV (720)].jpg

20190104_084737.jpg
......or just one click on that small number (17) after "Feedback Score", last line in your profile (for the users that can see it).

And to submit Feedback for someone else:

20190104_075656 B.jpg

20190104_082925.jpg

Last edited:

fpchief

I am happy to say that they sent me a pic of a shipping label with my address on it. Hopefully this will be a done deal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rustystud

Really? So you never read all the (good) things that people said about you... and then never left any feedback in return....???

To view Feedback it's only a few clicks away:
View attachment 752611

View attachment 752612

View attachment 752613

View attachment 752614

View attachment 752615
......or just one click on that small number (17) after "Feedback Score", last line in your profile (for the users that can see it).

And to submit Feedback for someone else:

View attachment 752616

View attachment 752617

Thanks Gerhard. I never knew how to access that. I would leave feedback since they would send me a notification in my "PM" in-box, but I never knew how to access it without the message being sent to me first.

I just went to the "profile page" . There is a lot of stuff there !

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't forget to leave feedback for your seller!

4RECOVERY

I posted some questions about Wolverine technologies also known as Woltech on 2 of the military 5 ton face book pages I belong to. Boy the remarks started coming in. All negative feedback about how they scammed people. I still have not heard back from them as of today. fpchief glad to see you finally received you parts. Let us know if they are what they claim to be as far as quality and performance.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Didn't think we could leave feedback for something not offered for sale on the site? If so I have some for the USPS!
It is kind of unfair in a way to post feedback for a transaction that didn't happen here. But in light of the problematic nature I don't think it's uncalled for in this case. I hope I get a chance to stop having meetings to give them a call today. (Not that I carry any weight in getting them to honor their deals, but more about the fact they're referencing to the site)

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't think we could leave feedback for something not offered for sale on the site? If so I have some for the USPS!
While the item wasn't directly offered/sold through our classifieds it still is a deal done between two members of this site.
"Avengeusa" (as Wolverine...) hasn't been active here since 2012, but he isn't banned either, and his posts about his "24V upgrade kit" (like in this thread) are still to be seen by everyone.

I think the main purpose of the whole feedback feature is to either help and encourage our members to deal with others in our group - or in some rather rare cases, do just the opposite: open eyes and make people think twice before buying/selling.

I'm 99% sure that USPS doesn't have a rep here, as a member... But if that was the case you could leave feedback, of course.

Jericho

UGH , lol , if you have questions about USPS or why it works the way it does , drop me a line, worked for them for 20 years, ill tell you the truth, some you may not want to hear and some they may not want said LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks