• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB OF-185 Radio Mount

papakb

Probably as scarce a piece of sheet metal as your ever going to find. I just had one of my mounts CAD drawn and will be looking for a water jet cutter who could make up a half dozen of them for me. At that point I could either sell the flat blanks or find some sheet metal shop to bend them up for me. It really depends on how much everything costs to make up. If it turns out to be cost prohibitive I stop after the flats are cut. There are 3 metal components to the mount and 2 plastic pieces. They're being drawn up right now and could probably be turned out on a 3D printer.

I will post more information here as I get it. I can send the CAD drawings if you know of a shop we can work with. Please contact by PM. Thanks

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably as scarce a piece of sheet metal as your ever going to find. I just had one of my mounts CAD drawn and will be looking for a water jet cutter who could make up a half dozen of them for me. At that point I could either sell the flat blanks or find some sheet metal shop to bend them up for me. It really depends on how much everything costs to make up. If it turns out to be cost prohibitive I stop after the flats are cut. There are 3 metal components to the mount and 2 plastic pieces. They're being drawn up right now and could probably be turned out on a 3D printer.

I will post more information here as I get it. I can send the CAD drawings if you know of a shop we can work with. Please contact by PM. Thanks
Fab shop I use can do any metal work.
send me info to get a quote.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks