• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce putting the top down?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I want warmer weather to show up. Anyone have any pics of the deuce with the top down and cruisin' the drag in town? The benefit of having a soft top is that you can easily remove the top, and have a 7-ton convertable!

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: top off

I can't wait till summer...before it gets too hot. I'm gonna take her out a few times topless :oops:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: top off

FreightTrain said:
only down side to topless is you forget how long you been driving.........And you regret it the next day......Lobster boy!
That should explain the bikini top..... been there done that. :)

Manstein

Chaplain Emeritus
Hey Blake, is that an authorized T-Rex you have under your camo net beside the deuce? Or are you operating a unregistered Putt-Putt course over there?

David_4x4

I love driving with the top off.

I only wish it were easier to put on and off. Having to slide it in and out at the top of the windshield sucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks