• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Knuckle Seal

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the chunk housing /axle housing should be a data tag. Just wanted to see if they recycle the whole front axle or just axles.

Iceman3005

Well I finally got the new boot on. What a pain in the butt. Don't think I got enough grease in it. It takes for ever to put grease in with a hand grease gun. Might be time to upgrade to an air grease gun.

Also to whom all it may concern. Mine has cv joints.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Ajax MD

Well I finally got the new boot on. What a pain in the butt. Don't think I got enough grease in it. It takes for ever to put grease in with a hand grease gun. Might be time to upgrade to an air grease gun.

Also to whom all it may concern. Mine has cv joints.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
Really?? Very interesting. Mine is just one year newer than yours. Now you have me wondering which style I have. I really need to clean off my data tag and post the info here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks