• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 TX MV Rally

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a nice turnout this year. Not too many small vehicles though (of course the M715 belonging to the cameraman wasn't included)

Barrman

14 vehicles in the convoy this morning. Biggest ever for us.

I made it home and got all unpacked. Nice seeing everyone again and meeting the new ones too!

Thanks, Tim

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Past the convoy as they were entering the museum (good timing but the trip took longer than anticipated). Talked to Paul the site security guard for over an hour. Took numb nuts for a walk. Folks started flooding in as the day went by. Nice showing and glad I went. Finally got to meet another chunk of people that I only new online. Had a good time but the events going on at home and my pending trip had me mentally pre-occupied. Got home early this morning. Time to download and get ready for flying out tomorrow.

Thanks to all for the hospitality.

TAZZJR

I forgot to ask Nitrodriver how his was. Mine has always been on the lite side. So im going to start writing my oil level, pressure, and thickness to see if it's a problem.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am taking some of the pix and videos from this weekend and making a few YouTube videos, I am NOT saying or inferring anyone's names and I am gonna try not to have too many faces in it. This will also have pix from the museum and the other vehicles (WW2 stuff) that was there.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just made it to my home. Thank all of you for everything. I had a blast.
Glad you made it home. Just curious if your Deuce would crank after you shut it off?

I got home at 1900 hrs. 827 miles total for the weekend, used 51.5 gallons. Had fun, and will load photos and videos (if I can figure it out) later.

TAZZJR

Glad you made it home. Just curious if your Deuce would crank after you shut it off?

I got home at 1900 hrs. 827 miles total for the weekend, used 51.5 gallons. Had fun, and will load photos and videos (if I can figure it out) later.
I didn't even try my voltage gauge was still in the mid yellow (normal needs to aleast tuch the green to crank) and I was tired

m715mike

I had a great time at the rally this year. We always have a great group of trucks and people. This year was no exception. I enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

Here are some pictures and a video from the museum.

IMG_5162.jpg

With 14 trucks in the convoy (and two more that met us at the museum), our trucks had to line-up in two rows. That was a first!
IMG_5157.jpgIMG_5158.jpgIMG_5159.jpg

This gem was inside the museum:
IMG_5163.jpg

Back at the ranch Saturday afternoon...

Fuzzy's LMTV got stuck, got pulled out, and took a bath:
IMG_5168.jpgIMG_5167.jpgIMG_5164.jpg

And a good Saturday evening was had by all:
IMG_5170.jpg

Keith_J

Had a great time, seeing old friends and making new. This is now a must attend event. Will be perfecting the brisket. The worst I ever did was edible ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks