• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 TX MV Rally

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me know when you need help. Meanwhile, rest up. If need be, I can bring my home on wheels.
The estimate is 4-6 weeks so I've got another 2 to see if that estimate is close. Right now bending over to load the dishwasher is more than I can handle so I'm rooting for the 4 week end rather than 6.

Barrman

At least you have the fancy light aluminum frame for the tent. So, in 5 weeks which is when the Rally is. You can tell yourself again how bad it could have been.

texas30cal

Yes it is, I got some like that from a member in marble falls (iirc), have installed 2 and they work great, super quiet. You do have to solder the new connector to the fuel pump wire on your truck but other than that it’s a direct fit. Make sure you get a new piece of hose to go with it.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I posted a transportation thread earlier this morning. I will be heading to the northeast on Sunday. Check out the thread if you need something moved that way. If you have something, I need to load it as early as possible on Saturday.

TAZZJR

Good morning all

I'm new to 2 1/2 ton life. I am finishing my first rebuild and looking for and outing to get to know the steel soldiers community.

Is this event still open? Do I need to prepay or register?

Thank you for the help.

m715mike

Good morning all

I'm new to 2 1/2 ton life. I am finishing my first rebuild and looking for and outing to get to know the steel soldiers community.

Is this event still open? Do I need to prepay or register?

Thank you for the help.

TAZZJR - The rally is still on! We'll meet at the Brazos Valley Offroad Ranch on Friday, March 22. The event is open to everyone -- with or without a MV. Please join us! There's no need to register or prepay (unless you want to be a vendor at the museum on Saturday). Please bring $10 per night to camp at the offroad ranch (cash is due to nofearnohope upon arrival).

Nitrodiver has a Deuce in Baytown also. He was looking to convoy to the rally with someone. You may want to shoot him a PM to connect.

TAZZJR

TAZZJR - The rally is still on! We'll meet at the Brazos Valley Offroad Ranch on Friday, March 22. The event is open to everyone -- with or without a MV. Please join us! There's no need to register or prepay (unless you want to be a vendor at the museum on Saturday). Please bring $10 per night to camp at the offroad ranch (cash is due to nofearnohope upon arrival).

Nitrodiver has a Deuce in Baytown also. He was looking to convoy to the rally with someone. You may want to shoot him a PM to connect.
Thank you so much I plan to be there I'll see if I can make it

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m still coming but likely leaving the MVs at home as neither are fit to drive in the rain and no sense dragging them a couple hundred miles to sit at the off-road park.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any way it goes I'm gonna be happy, hopefully I gen get rid of some of the extra bits and parts I have too.

Barrman

The rain is still in the forecast. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If it is still there tomorrow. I am going to put the hard top back on the M715 and probably the cargo cover on as well. Probably still tent camp, but at least I will have a dry place to cook my food.

texas30cal

Tim I’m trying to get my hands on a large ez up awning so we will have a dry area outside the cargo covers. I think I can get a 10’x20’.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks