• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Prisoner from Lansing, KS escapes in M929.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lansing is not far from me. Glad he fled in the opposite direction.

I grew up in a small town that was home to a federal prison and had several other correctional facilities nearby. I could see the federal prison from my home. In the 18 years I lived there I recall a couple escapes. I always figured any inmate on the lam would want to get as far away as possible as quickly as possible. With two federal penitentiaries, a state prison and the county jail all within a few miles of each other here in Leavenworth/Lansing it’s no wonder inmate Green went the opposite direction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks