• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current SF97 wait time?

MAdams

Bought and paid for a trailer on 9/27/18. Picked up 10/5/18 and still no sf97. I've contacted GP several times but they are no help as usual. They just keep telling me to wait. Its been 101 calendar days and 62 business days. Wondering if I'm the only one. This will be my 5th sf97 and they've never taken this long

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bought and paid for a trailer on 9/27/18. Picked up 10/5/18 and still no sf97. I've contacted GP several times but they are no help as usual. They just keep telling me to wait. Its been 101 calendar days and 62 business days. Wondering if I'm the only one. This will be my 5th sf97 and they've never taken this long /QUOTE]

Read post # 12 by PHasty

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?183804-GOVPLANET-USMC-latest-EUC-times/page2
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
[

It's been hit and miss since 2017
post #1639

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...s-with-SF-97&p=2026504&highlight=#post2026504

Last edited:

WildernessJeep

Bought a M936 from them on 8.21.2019, paid immediately by wire transfer (no credit card chargeback available).

It took them over a month to get my EUC filed on 9.24.2019. They said 8 - 12 weeks. Haven't heard a word since. It's been 129 days since the sale. I've emailed them several times. No response from them at all.

The EUC people are making the ATF/NFA people look efficient!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Ak Dave

I am experiencing the same thing with the Globe trailer I purchased in Yearmo CA. All I get is excuses lies and frustration from Iron Planet/Gov Planet , I am able to dispute the purchase as I did use a credit card to buy this trailer and maby that will light a fire under their butts. Any time a Gov vehicle is to be auctioned they should already have forms in place to process the transaction from Gov to legal Civil ownership and use. You dont go into a used or new trailer or auto dealership and buy a vehicle and wait 120 or more days while they attain the right to sell you that vehicle, that would be illegal for them to sell you that vehicle. So how is that legal for Iron/Gov Planet to sell these vehicles without proper release of ownership from the government? I think it is just an excuse for sloppy business practices and the lack of interest in doing followup paperwork once they get your money. They figure we all just park these purchases in our yard and brag about it to each other on Steel Soldiers or something. I for one use this equipment in the business I am in and require proper paperwork for it. AK DAVE

Ak Dave

I have a question, how do you know if you received an sf-97? Is it the same thing as a TSC letter?
It will in bold letters at the top center indicate: "The United States Government- Certificate to Obtain Title to a Vehicle" at the bottom right in small print it will indicate: " Standard Form 97" with some additional included info. It will somewhat look like a title with scrole work around the borders and the seal of the USA at the top right and left corners. If I had the means to scan one that I have for my M916 that I have not titled yet I would try and attach it as an example for you. I do not and that is a little complicated for this old guy to do anyway, I hope my discription will suffice and be of help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks