• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from upstate new york

Nuclearwhiskey

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. Names Matt, 34 I'm from upstate New York and I want to buy a M1083 or something close to it in the next year or two. So i figured I should come here and see what kind of headache I am trying to get myself into.

Nuclearwhiskey

Well, if you are talking about balding, I got good some good genes passed down so I am all good there. If you rip it out because of the stress of this stuff...well I guess I will just have to keep my hair short. Minus the beard, that isn't going anywhere. The ladies like it too much, specifically mine.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome aboard, Nuclearwhiskey! This is a great place to learn all about O.D. trucks and save yourself some headaches when you decide to buy one!

Nuclearwhiskey

Thank you both. Who knows, maybe I will make some friends too. I see you guys have meet ups and what not too. My youngest son loves everything trucks so I am sure that would be fun for him and I.

Larry Weibert

Hi Matt. Nuc whiskey, Welcome. You live close to Potter were we have our rocket launches. Look up URRG.us Green fever and rockets go hand in hand. We camp with our trucks when at the launches. We pass through Farmington when getting off exit 44. Hope to see you this summer. Ill be in a M35 and my buddy big Jim in a 923. Its all good.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the MV world !!! LOTS of great people and information on this site . I wold hook with a MV group in your area ,Finger Lakes Military Vehicle group is close to you check out their website . FYI , can't have just one green iron , more is way BETTER . good luck in your search , bob k:beer:

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt,
Welcome from Kentucky, we're partial to Bourbon Whiskey, haven't tried nuclear whiskey yet. Maybe a better glow??
Take your time and find the right truck, lots of them out there.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt , if you want PM me and we can meet for lunch and I can fill you in on the local MV scene and what is available locally . Bob K

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks